Realtor® / Broker, NC & SC
I love everything about being a Realtor! I am a native Charlottean and have been involved in this business in some form or fashion since I graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill. My first job was as a commercial real estate lender with Bank of America, where I helped finance many of the buildings in Charlotte we see today. After taking a few years off to raise my four children, I delved back into the business on the residential [...]
I love everything about being a Realtor! I am a native Charlottean and have been involved in this business in some form or fashion since I graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill. My first job was as a commercial real estate lender with Bank of America, where I helped finance many of the buildings in Charlotte we see today. After taking a few years off to raise my four children, I delved back into the business on the residential side.
What I love most about selling homes is the personal element. Finance is my background and my strength, but connecting with new people is the most enjoyable part of this business. I enjoy the fact that every day I feel like I am able to help my clients work through a transition. Whether it is a first time home buyer, someone moving into their dream home, or someone moving across the country, I love helping them make the process easier and less stressful.
My passion for helping others extends into the community where I am involved in Westminster Presbyterian Church, Habitat for Humanity, Women of Vision, the Junior League and as a HEART math tutor in the public schools. I believe that there is no better place to live than Charlotte, where the people in this community care about making our city and the world a better place.
I look forward to each and every new opportunity and love bringing my energy, problem solving skills, and creativity to the world of residential real estate. I am blessed to love the work that I do every day!
- Having grown up in Charlotte, I have an intimate knowledge of both the wonderful older neighborhoods of the center city as well the vibrant areas evolving beyond those bounds. I am committed to serving my clients with excellence, passion, and enthusiasm and to making the process smooth and enjoyable. Check out this article that I was recently featured in!
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
- Canopy Realtor® Association
- South Carolina Association of Realtors®
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation
- 2013 Rookie of the Year for CCH
- Cottingham Chalk Top Producer
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Military Specialist
- Westminster Presbyterian Church, Elder, Retreat Coordinator, Missions Committee
- HEART Tutor since 2009 – Allenbrook, Winterfield and Billingsville Elementary
- Women of Vision
- Past President Myers Park High PTSA, AG PTA and Selwyn PTA
- Junior League of Charlotte – Sustainer Board of Directors
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Enjoy running, tennis, yoga and swimming
- I love the fact that the guiding principle of our firm is to treat others as we would want to be treated. This is evidenced in all that we do as a company.
- I love Charlotte dearly. I have lived here since I was seven years old, with the exception of a couple of stints in Chapel Hill. The energy in this city is amazing – we have exciting sports teams to follow in the Panthers, Hornets and Charlotte Knights. We have great parks and green ways, innovative businesses, fabulous restaurants. We have leaders that care about positive growth, rich culture and upward mobility.
- My family loves to vacation at Kiawah Island near Charleston – an easy drive from Charlotte and uniquely natural and beautiful.
- My favorite pastimes are pretty much anything I can do outdoors, including running, tennis, biking and swimming. That is what makes me the happiest!
- I have run six marathons, my last one being the Boston Marathon – a bucket list item!
- Cottingham Chalk
- 6846 Carnegie Blvd.
- Charlotte, NC 28211
- Service Area:
Working with Lisa has been an absolute treat! We have now purchased 1 and sold 2 houses with Lisa. The process for each has not only been seamless but enjoyable. Lisa communicates quickly and efficiently. She has a calm demeanor and can speak eloquently about what makes your home special. Lisa helped to guide us through some tough markets, houses selling over listing same day and the recent mortgage rate spike. In each situation, Lisa helped to keep us calm and level headed throughout [...]
When we planned to move to Charlotte in 2017, Lisa Warren was recommended to us by a friend. She described Lisa as "the energizer bunny", and we found that to be very true! She helped us buy a wonderful house in a great neighborhood, and took the stress out of the process. When family matters made it necessary for us to move back to Texas in 2019, we contacted Lisa. She walked through the house with us and made suggestions on what we might do to present the house in the best light. She [...]
I found Lisa thru her Senior Real Estate Specialist listing, and our experience with her (as out-of-state buyers with no knowledge of the area or of buying a new home, for that matter) was great. It was clear she listened well and understood our needs and concerns--you could see that as she brought up questions, comments, and issues throughout the process that reflected that. She was impressively responsive and always on the ball. This competent and friendly agent made us feel comfortable and [...]
Lisa was an absolute dream to work with. I'm a first-time home buyer and completely unfamiliar with the home-buying process. Lisa walked me through every step and answered all of my questions - day or night. She is extremely kind, smart, and responsive. She truly cares about getting people into the right home. I will be recommending her to everyone moving to/in the Charlotte area.
Lisa was a delight to work with and I am so thankful she called me when this house went on the market. She helped us get a backup offer in and was an excellent professional throughout the process. CCH is fortunate to have an agent like Lisa!
Words cannot begin to describe what a blessing Lisa was to our family throughout the purchase of our first home. She is incredibly skilled in her craft and knowledgeable about the Charlotte market, yet she is never pushy and only gives her advice when solicited. She was extremely patient with us throughout the process and she was an excellent advocate on our behalf when it came time to negotiate. We have recommended her to multiple friends and the consensus is the same: Lisa is wonderful!
Lisa was a blessing throughout my entire house hunting experience! She was always quick to respond and had great suggestions. As a first-time home buyer, I was overwhelmed at first, but Lisa made me feel at ease about the whole process. I also felt like she took a personal interest in finding the right home for me, and I really enjoyed spending time with her. Thank you, Lisa!
Absolutely awesome describes realtor Lisa Warren!! Lisa sold our Charlotte home in May 2019. Lisa went above and beyond in every way during the sale and closing process. Her subcontractors were easy to work with, timely, and their work was excellent. Lisa's sense of humor and calming ways make her a delight to work with. Her advice, attention to detail, experience, and professional manner make Lisa Warren a Top Choice Cottingham Chalk realtor!!
Lisa Warren handled the sale of our home. This is the sixth move for us and she is by far the best realtor we have ever had. From start to finish, everything was handled easily and efficiently. Staging, photography, and recommendations were all done perfectly.
Lisa is a true professional in all sense of the word. She is reliable, knowledgeable and a good negotiator. On top of all those attributes, she is a genuinely caring and warm person. Lisa was our buying agent and was able to successfully negotiate a great price for us. She was on top of all the items that needed to be completed to expedite our closing. We love our new home at Mountain Island Lake. I would strongly recommend Lisa and have referred her to others looking for a solid, [...]
Hi there! How can we help you?
Contact us using the form below or give us a call.
Hi there! How can we help you?
Contact us using the form below or give us a call.