Realtor® / Broker, NC
The Tuck Team is a unique Charlottean family team comprised of Janet and Butch Tuck and their two daughters Janelle Lenhart and Melissa Murphy. It began with Butch being licensed in the 70’s and then Janet in 1990. Janelle and Melissa worked at their first real estate firm, Bissell Hayes, when they were at Myers Park High School and where they saw the fun and excitement of helping families with their real estate [...]
The Tuck Team is a unique Charlottean family team comprised of Janet and Butch Tuck and their two daughters Janelle Lenhart and Melissa Murphy. It began with Butch being licensed in the 70’s and then Janet in 1990. Janelle and Melissa worked at their first real estate firm, Bissell Hayes, when they were at Myers Park High School and where they saw the fun and excitement of helping families with their real estate needs.
Janet grew up in Charlotte and has seen our beloved city grow and change over the years. Janet has the unique perspective to know many neighborhoods since their creation and loves to help newcomers to Charlotte find their perfect area of town and dream home.
After graduating from college, the girls moved back to Charlotte and joined the team. Melissa joined in 2005 and is thrilled to be able to sell real estate in her hometown. Janelle completed our team in 2014 and with her past experience in interior design in Atlanta and at Circa, she brings a special skill to help our clients.
Our strong family focus is evident in our business and personal lives. Growing up in Charlotte has allowed us to experience the growth and share our knowledge of neighborhoods and schools. Our team and company will impress you with our professional and ethical values. We are able to give seamless service through our team organization and offer an authentic perspective to our clients. Our family loves selling real estate and would love to help you find your next home. “Experience Sets Us Apart.”
- Experience Sets Us Apart – we are committed to you!
- With over 65 combined years in the Charlotte real estate market, The Tuck Team is a unique native Charlottean family team! With hundreds of transactions completed and consistently Top Producers, we are knowledgeable, dedicated and have our pulse on the ever changing market. Real Estate is our passion and we love partnering with clients to find the perfect home or help them sell their home.
ACHIEVEMENTS & DESIGNATIONS
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
- Canopy Realtor® Association
- Joined Cottingham Chalk in 2014
- Certified Military Specialist
- Native Charlottean
- Mother of two boys
- University of Georgia: Major – Journalism; Minor – Spanish
- Kappa Alpha Theta
- Myers Park Presbyterian Church
- Myers Park Country Club
- Room in the Inn volunteer at MPPC
- Previous Interior Design Consultant at Circa Interiors
- Boy Scout Troop 55 Parent Volunteer
- Myers Park High School Foundation Board Member
- I love getting to know clients during the buying and selling process and providing them with all the information they need to make the right decisions. It is such a great feeling to partner with them and help them feel comfortable during the process of buying and selling their home.
- I am so proud and love being a Charlotte native. It has been incredible to witness the growth and development of our city over the past forty years.
- I grew up visiting my grandmother at Grandfather Mountain and have many fond memories there. Now I love spending time there with my own children and was married there in August 2014.
- I love taking family walks with my husband, teenage boys and dog. Although it doesn’t happen as often as I wish, it’s so special to have that quiet time together without any distractions, even though it doesn’t last long!
- I lost my left leg below the knee in 2010 to a flesh eating bacteria and spent 40 days in a hospital fighting for my life. I am thankful to be alive and each day is such a gift! I have three different prosthetic legs that I wear for various activities including tennis, running, and hiking!
- Cottingham Chalk
- 6846 Carnegie Blvd.
- Charlotte, NC 28211
- Service Area:
Janelle was absolutely wonderful in helping us buy our house! Not just any house, but our FIRST house. Needless to say, we were pretty in over our heads, but fortunately Janelle was there to navigate us through the crazy Charlotte market! Couldn't be happier in our new home. Thanks Janelle!
Janelle was very attentive, considerate, organized, and most importantly, had a great attitude. Our family was moving from Connecticut to North Carolina and she went out of her way to make our transition as seamless as possible. When our 4- and 6-year old came to look as homes with us Janelle was sure to include them in conversations and make them feel involved in the process. She took a genuine interest in what they had to say and remembered small details like their favorite restaurant. As [...]
Moving to the Charlotte area from halfway across the country, we had a very limited timeframe and very specific needs for our next house. The Tuck Team was able to help us find a home that exceeds all of our expectations. But their work didn’t stop at the sale. They assisted us with home owners insurance, lenders, new banks, personnel to complete repairs prior to move in – all the ancillary items that need to be complete before you can move into your new home. They are a complete realtor who [...]
Working with the Tuck Team to both buy and sell our house in Myers Park was the most enjoyable and profitable experience we could have imagined. They expertly guided us through a competitive bid scenario in buying the new house and selling our old house within 7 days. To top it off, they are also honest, reliable, and extremely fun to work with.
I really appreciate the time and effort that The Tuck Team put into my recent purchase. It was a 1031 exchange which created more paper work for the sale. It was handled professionally and well rounded by the real estate brokers. They knew all the answers for it to be smooth procedure and closing. All was done in a timely manner and they even surprised me with parting gift at my closing. I look forward to the next transaction with The Tuck Team "Coach"Rick Stack"
Jenelle was wonderful to work with - caring and attentive - and, her calm demeanor was an asset throughout the experience - likely saving a deal that could have gone south. Not only did we find a great realtor, but someone we also call friend, and will continue to refer business to.
" Janelle was wonderful to work with - caring and attentive - and, her calm demeanor was an asset throughout the experience - likely saving a deal that could have gone south. Not only did we find a great realtor, but someone we also call friend, and will continue to refer business to. " Kevin and Jamie Swider
Janelle Lenhart was a realtor who went above and beyond for our family. As a native Charlottean and working with a multi-generational family team, she is an expert on the Charlotte real estate market. Janelle helped us weigh the pro and cons across neighborhoods, school districts, and walkability versus price and comparative value. During due diligence, Janelle suggested inspectors and was always there to provide those various vendors access to the property. Since closing, Janelle [...]
We had a great experience working with the Tuck Team! Jenelle and Janet were very diligent and were with us every step of the way, from our first showing when looking for properties to our last showing while selling ours. They could not have been more responsive and their advice was always sound. We enthusiastically endorse and recommend the Tuck Team! They will work just as hard for you. Tracy & Steve Smith
Janelle was a dream to work with. I went under contract in one day for over list price. She took care of everything from staging to home repairs!
Hi there! How can we help you?
Contact us using the form below or give us a call.
Hi there! How can we help you?
Contact us using the form below or give us a call.